Re: Best of the logo *ideas* so far

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

[ snip ]

 : > 3:  Lighthouse with a beacon shining.  Great idea!  Implies rock solid
 : > stability in a lashing sea of instability.  Also implies we're giving a
 : > helping hand.  A very friendly image IMHO.
 :
 : Somehow I feel that this is already taken. I just don't remember where.

This would be cool.  I think C2 Net has beaten us there with SafePassage
:< ...

  http://www.c2.net/images/light.9.gif
  http://www.c2.net/products/spwp/

[ Though, is this really a logo? ]

There is a movie studio with a lighthouse logo (and I'm ashamed that I
can't recall who they are), but that is a "logo in motion" ...

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD