Re: RANT: "slow" release cycles my @$$!!!! (Was: Gnome to be removed from debian?)

Steve Lamb wrote:

> Not only that, but it is *ONLY* on the developers list do I see these
> complaints.  I don't see them in the users list.

Well, as one of those users I can tell you that, far from complaining,
I'm amazed that Debian's release cycles are as short as they are,
especially considering the size and complexity of the distribution.

Actually, when slink is released is of little consequence from my
(probably narrow) perspective. I'm running it now, and keep it updated
with apt as the changes come in.

Tom