Packaging icom

I'm about to upload icom, a program to control ICOM radios via the computer.
It's priority extra, as you need an ICOM radio (and an interface circuit)
to make use of it. The license is free and has been discussed briefly
on debian-legal in the past. It will go in section main/hamradio.

My interest in this package has been announced previously on debian-hams.

Hamish