Re: Adding gobjc as recommended by egcc

On Fri, Feb 05, 1999 at 19:45:40 -0400, Jamie Fifield wrote:
> I was surprised to find that, as far as I can tell, gobjc is not noted
> anywhere as connected to the egcc package.  Anyone else think it should be
> a "recommended" package of egcc?

egcc is a C compiler. gobjc is an Objective C compiler. Granted, they're
both built from the same source (EGCS), but I don't see any reason why egcc
should Recommends: gobjc. Actually, I would even find Suggests:
objectionable. If we do that, where do we stop? g++? gpc? gnats? random C
libraries?

Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go