Re: Removing Michael Alan Dorman <mdorman@debian.org) from the project.

Jules Bean <jmlb2@hermes.cam.ac.uk> writes:
> Although, I'd like you to consider that a brief reply, even along the
> lines of 'this is a tricky problem, I can't fix it now' might be nice for
> bug reports.

And, indeed, I have started doing just that.  Perhaps my habits are
too old---I remember when we hit four-digit bugs, the project was
*significantly* smaller by any measure you could probably come up
with, and the bug system was regarded, frankly, as more of a tickler
file than a method of communication.

<mantra>I'm too young to be ossified.  I will change with the
times.</mantra>

Mike.