revoking intent to package rtjpeg

I am revoking my intent to package rtjpeg (a real time compressor that gets input from
bttv). the code is a bit horrid, getting tons of errors from gcc and failure to compile.
on a side note, however, I uploaded the first vstream package, which is a collection of
progs to capture from a bttv to a file or raw partition, and manipulate/view the raw
file. looking at the documentation it appears you can use the mpeg2encode prog to convert
the raw stream file to an mpeg, however I don't believe mpeg2encode is debianized.

--
Robert Edmonds
stu@novare.net