Re: Uploaded util-linux 2.9g-6 (source i386) to master

> > To do so would indicate that Slink officially supports v2.2 of the kernel,
> > which it does not.
>
> What about a README file that says: No, Debian doesn't officially
> support 2.2, but for those people who hadn't enough bandwidth but
> enough courage here are the sources.

I don't mind so much letting the kernel source in.  It can't be installed
without a sufficient amount of thought so won't be attempted by anybody
who doesn't have some idea what they're doing.

                                          Brian
                                  ( bcwhite@pobox.com )

           I am Homer of Borg.  Resistance is futi...  Mmmmm, donuts!