Re: Intent to package cygnus-stylesheets

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999 04:52:44 -0500, Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com> said:
> After comparing the sources closely, I don't think they have forked
> the sources.  All the diffs in the *actual* stylesheets are either
> CVS stuff changing, since they reimported norm's stuff, or
> side-effects based on the fact that they regenerate the
> documentation.

I lied, there's about 20 lines of difference in the Cygnus version.  I
basically just ignored this for the -1 verision.

> I'll try to upload my deb within 48 hours, ok?

Uploaded, and tested with some of my own docbook sgml stuff.  Someone
who requires db2html etc should test these though.  And yes, I'm still
morally offended by the db2* scripts.  Icky.