Re: Debian booth at LinuxTag '99?

>> "FDG" == Federico Di Gregorio <fog@pcamb6.irfmn.mnegri.it> writes:

FDG> That's fine. If we gather enough english-speaking-developers
FDG> german won't be a problem (just to know, how do you say "beer" in
FDG> german?)

It is "Bier", spoken nearly like the english word beer. But if you ask
for a beer, you will be asked what kind of beer you want :-)

I have to check for the date of my exams, but if it is possible, I
will join as well.

Does it make sense to open a seperate mailinglist to coordinate and to
 move the traffic away from -devel? I can host one.

Ciao,
	Martin