Re: Debian booth at LinuxTag '99?

In article <[🔎] 19990119205350.K241@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>,
Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:

> I think I can come, too. It's a weekend which is nice. I hope the
> youthhostel has enough beds for everyone.

We intend to contact the youth hostel and ask them to generally reserve
as many beds as possible for LinuxTag visitors, but AFAIK this hasn't
been done yet.

If you plan to stay there, please be aware that the youth hostel is not
located in Kaiserslautern proper but in a nearby small town (Hoch-
speyer) deep in the woods, and for all practical purposes a car will be
required to get from there to Kaiserslautern and vice versa.

> Debianers, can we organize us a bit?

It would indeed be helpful if the Debian team could organize and speak
"with one voice" to us.

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                  naddy@mips.rhein-neckar.de
    carpe librum: books 'n' reviews <URL:http://www.carpe.com/buch/>