Re: Debian v2.1 ("Slink") Deep Freeze

Rob Tillotson wrote:

> I just tried rebuilding pilot-link, after making the changes in
> debian/rules suggested in the BTS entry (changing all "egcc" to
> "gcc"), and could not reproduce the bug.

Ok...I fixed this one and am uploading it shortly (NMU binary with
patches going to BTS).  The rules file was adding -L(path)/_libs when
the Alpha wants -L(path)/.libs.

I'll have to try to rebuild this on my Pentium to see if the changes
stick there too or if this is a quirk between archs (doubt it...should
work from what I noticed).  So, with maintainer intervention/patching,
this should be closed soon.