Re: Debian v2.1 ("Slink") Deep Freeze

Le Tue, Jan 19, 1999 at 11:15:39AM -0700, Jason Gunthorpe écrivait:
> Is anyone actually working on these? Should they really hold up the
> release?

Wichert said, he will have a look.

> > nonus.debian.org  21423  Dpkg-ftp can't handle alternative distributions
>  This is important??

This bug is not listed on Wichert's list, and it's not a bug in
nonus.debian.org but in dpkg-ftp, the bug does no more exist in
dpkg-ftp_1.6.0 (which is in unstable), but if Brian thinks it's worth
to upload it to frozen, I can do it (but theres's a lot of modified
code). In any way, i'll close this bug.

The problem does only appear when using server that do not have a symlink
from debian/dists/<state>/non-US to debian-non-US/dists/<state>/non-US
so nobody can correct this "bug"...

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/~rhertzog/