Re: No intend to package vbox

Martin Schulze wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here at work we are going to use vbox.  Since there is no Debian
> package already I wonder if somebody has interest in packaging it.
> I don't feel much interest but need for it so I would appreciate
> if s/o else would step forward.

As Ruud reminded me isdnutils contains a vbox, but a quite old version.
What we need is vbox 2 beta 4.  It is available via ftp and should
probably be included in the isdnutils package or packaged up separately.

Currently I have difficulties detecting a source URL but the file
is called vbox2b4*.  Ah, finally found it:
ftp://ftp.netwave.de/pub/linux/drivers/isdn/vbox2b4.tar.gz

Regards,

	Joey

PS: It seems to be included in SuSE 5.2
--
orgatech - Ihr Partner in Sachen Internet