Re: Unmet Deps revisted

Santiago Vila wrote:
> > package foo needs to be priority extra since foo and bar conflict and are both optional.
>
> Fine, but why should this be more quickly fixed than the same text sent to
> submit@bugs.debian.org against ftp.debian.org?

Both should be fine, the bug report should be even better.  I got
the impression that you only wanted to file a meta bug report 'a la
"there are tons of unmet dependencies, packages with same prio conflict,
fix it".

> (Bug #29874 contains several like that, it is not a "generic" bug).

good.

Regards,

	Joey

--
We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        - Linus Torvalds