Re: Unmet Deps revisted

On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, Martin Schulze wrote:

> > > Can you raise its severity and/or make an NMU?  I feel that such bugs
> > > are old enough to justify an NMU.
> >
> > Sure. Please tell me how do I do a NMU of ftp.debian.org ;-)
>
> As far as I recall the list of bugs it is not (only) a matter of ftp.debian.org
> but of the package maintainer.  (And the ftpmasters.)  Re ftp.debian.org,
> please send proper mails to override-change(s)@debian.org with clear
> requests.  Re packages, file bugs, do nmu's etc.

Joey, I don't understand what are you exactly trying to tell me.

I already filed some bugs, which have not been fixed yet, for which *no*
fix other than modifying the override file is possible.

What do you mean with send "proper" mails...? Do you mean that the text of
Bug #29874 is improper in some way? I hope not.

--
 "a1dba0cd786fd278597c02e87b59d24d" (a truly random sig)