Re: Unmet Deps revisted

Santiago Vila wrote:
> > > There are in total *ten* dselect Dependency/conflict resolution screens.
> > > (using the PageForward key). Am I *really* required to report them *all*,
> > > or may I ask our kind ftp.debian.org maintainers to do a *serious*
> > > dependency/conflict check *before* the deep freeze?
> >
> > If you want to get it fixed then you have to propose a solution or it won't
> > happen.  I thought you already noticed this.
> >
> > So yes, please report them *all* or provide a script that checks for
> > this. [...]
>
> What for? I already reported a few of them in Bug #29874 and they have not
> been fixed yet. This was nearly two months ago.

Can you raise its severity and/or make an NMU?  I feel that such bugs
are old enough to justify an NMU.

> You see, this is very encouraging to report a complete list...

I know.  I wish I could spend more time on Debian these days and fix
a lot of bugs, but unfortunately at the moment I can't.

Regards,

	Joey

--
We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        - Linus Torvalds