Re: make mutt the `standard' mail reader

On Jan 17, Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:

 >I would go for mutt, because it means people are actually using it and
 >finding the bugs.  (AND the bugs are going to be fixed, 12+3=15 resolved
 >bugs in the last 28 days).
And many of those bugs are feature requests.
After adopting mutt in september I inherited about 60 old bugs from the
previous maintainer and since then I've been able to close more than 40
of them with the help of the author (who uses debian).

Many of those bugs can't be reproduced and I don't know if the have been
fixed.

--
ciao,
Marco