Re: make mutt the `standard' mail reader

On Sun, 17 Jan, 1999, Steve Lamb wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Jan 1999 00:55:10 -0700 (MST), Bruce Sass wrote:
>
> >It looks like pine has a pretty loyal following,
> >in spite of it being handicapped...
>
> >Maybe this is the reason why:
> >(from a quick peek at the BTS ~30 min ago)
>
>     Could you have formatted this just a bit better?

May I suggest the problem is at your end? This table came out formatted fine
on my copy of mutt, I wonder what e-mail program you are using?

Yes well I though as much, that just about explains it doesn't it. Maybe a
real e-mail program would help. mutt, elm or pine?