Re: Information

Dear Valued Customer
This is to acknowledge receipt of your email.

Our service level is to have the activation code issued within one business day. Our registration centre operates from 9am - 5pm, Monday through Friday. You can submit your re-activation request through our website. Go to http://south-apac.autodesk.com Click on Support, Under Quick Links, choose Re-activate your Autodesk Product

Thank you.

Customer Service
Autodesk Registration and Activation

Visit us at http://www.autodesk.com/register for online registration and
activation.

***For purpose of re-activation, upgrade etc, it is IMPORTANT that you update us on any change of company's name or address*** Kindly send the information via Email : ap.register@autodesk.com International Fax : (65) 6735 4857