Re: Preparation of Debian GNU/Linux 3.0r3

Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> Hi.
>
> THe list only includes packages uploaded to woody-proposed-updates.
> How are the removal requests for woody handled? There are quite few:
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=ftp.debian.org&include=woody

They're listed as well, but maybe not easily detectable in the
mail listing.  They're part of the 'accept' queue.  You can see
several 'remove' commands if you look at the full listing or the
ftpmaster commands on the web.

Several of the bugs listed there are dealt with already.

Regards,

	Joey

--
There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.