Re: alioth is dead.

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 01:31:21PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> viewcvs is broken for subversion,

Well, I wouldn't hold the alioth admins 100% responsible for *that*.

I've been told there's a trivial patch to get ViewCVS working with
Subversion 1.0.0, but the viewcvs package maintainer has not done an
upload in quite some time (14 Sep 2003).

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       The Bible is probably the most
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       genocidal book ever written.