Re: spam closes Debian bugs!

In article <[🔎] 87vfl7rflf.fsf@papadoc.bayour.com> turbo@debian.org writes:
>Or, as a precaution for SPAMs closing bugs - _ANY_ PGP/GPG signed mail!
>
>I doubt that spammers will start PGP/GPG sign their spam... ever.

Some spammers already do fake pgp signatures hoping to score as
non-spam on spam-scoring systems.  If checking for real sigatures (as
opposed to just looking like a signed message) becomes popular, I'm
sure spammers will start creating throw-away keys.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html