Re: spam closes Debian bugs!

Julian Mehnle wrote:
> Since when are plugged USB keys automatically shared throughout the network?
> And since when can you not encrypt your private key with a passphrase?
 Don't
> tell me the computer you store your private key on has no
network/internet access.
Plugging USB keys makes them available on the computer you plug it into,
same as if it was stored on it's harddrive.

>>Well, and please become maintainer of at least one package before
>>trying to enforce some restrictions on the way package maintainers can
>>do their work.
> I knew that would come as soon as someone had the feeling he was losing
> he argument, but luckily I'm confident enough so I cannot be bothered
> by such elitism bullshit.  How would me being a DD or a package
maintainer
> change the validity of my arguments?  This is a serious question for
> which I'd like to receive a serious answer.

If you had maintained a package or helped out with maintenance, you
could assess how much limiting the bts control access would impact you.
That'd be one datapoint, not much, but certainly more than zero.

Kind regards

T.

--
Thomas Viehmann, <http://beamnet.de/tv/>