Re: First Call for votes: General resolution for the handling of the non-free section

On Thursday 11 March 2004 02:27, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> writes:
> > the point, for those of you to stupid to work it out for yourselves
>
> If someone stood up in a technical conference and spoke like that,
> they would be ostracized, and security would escort them out if it
> were repeated.

While i don't want my kids to read that, i also don't want them escorted
by security in behalf of speaking.

> I guess it's been decided that Debian doesn't care to stop the
> bullying and outrageously abusive language.
You can really learn a lot of the language here ;), but i'm quite
decided about bullying then.

But i also read and listen through any language and try to understand.

Thanks all, have a nice day, martin