Re: debian-installer beta 2 released

Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> writes:

>   - Support for systems with only 32 mb of memory (i386 only).

Do locales get installed? I can't generate german locales on my mipsel
system wth 64MB ram (and no swap), it runs out of memory.

Do you have a figure whats the minimum of ram+swap is roughly?
The "Do you realy want to do without swap?" question on boot-floppies
was anoying when you had 1G ram, but it would be nice to warn low-mem
systems if they don't have swap or not enough.

MfG
        Goswin