Re: [OT] Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

Scripsit Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org>
> On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 08:50:48PM +0000, Henning Makholm wrote:

> > You named, among other, a subset of Christians that I belong to,
> > and claimed that our "doctrinal decrees" are against civil rights.
> > I hold this to be untrue, and unless you can back up your claims,
> > I am going to think of you as a liar.

> No, I claimed that the doctrinal decrees included condemnations of specific
> behavior which are turned into laws by a voting block

So you hold the churches responsible for what stupid voters do?

Unless you can provide evidence that all the churches you mentioned
teach that their moral principles should be elevated to law and thus
bind people who disagree with them (and you can't. Hint: there is
nobody who has authority to issue such statement on behalf of all
Lutheran churches) your allegations are still unfounded.

> > If you're not willing to back up your accusations in public, you
> > shouldn't make them in public.

> I already have, just not in this forum.

If you're not willing to back up you accusations in a particular
public forum, you shouldn't make them in that particular public forum.

> Go read the other sources I listed.

I see you're still unwilling to simply say what your problem is.

--
Henning Makholm                         "De spiller på harpe og drikker øl."