Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 01:44:59PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 05:19:28PM -0800, Nunya wrote:
> > On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 02:19:46PM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:
> > >
> > > I believe that if you cared to do the research on Usenet and mailing list
> > > debates of this kind, my statement above is defensible as fact on rigorous
> > > statistical grounds.  But I don't care enough to do the work to prove that
> > > to you.  :)
> >
> > That is not much of a proof, it's just a reassertion of your statement,
> > simply asserting it to be true.  Until you research it, you don't know
> > it.  You only believe it.
>
> You've rejected both inductive and deductive arguments, so I think it's
> clear that you will accept no path to the stated conclusion.
>
> You're welcome to your dogmatism, but don't be surprised if no one else
> cares to share it.

Please prove to me the statement:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200312/msg01536.html:
">> Because Christians are the people who primarily take offense at this
>> sort of thing in the context that we were discussing in this portion
of>> the thread."

Just show me real research that backs up the claim.  All I see so far is
an assertion that its true, without a single effort being made to prove
it.  (Hint: ask a muslim.)