Re: Lustre File System Support?

Nick, *,

Nick Pavlica, on 2003-12-17, 16:28, you wrote:
>   I'm trying to find a distribution that would be
> willing to add Lustre file system support (it requires
> a kernel patch).  If this group is interested, then I
> may be able to gather some resources to help add the
> support.  It has recently reached production
> status(1.0), and would be a valuable tool to many in
> the linux community.

This is definitely something we should include in our shiny new
Enteprise Subproject.  Since I am interested in distributed filesystems
I would be willing to start packaging what is necessary for running
luterfs on Debian, but not before New Year ;-)

Joerg

--
Joerg "joergland" Wendland
GPG: 51CF8417 FP: 79C0 7671 AFC7 315E 657A  F318 57A3 7FBD 51CF 8417