Re: Complaint

On Sun, Dec 14, 2003 at 11:19:47AM -0700, Joel Baker wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 14, 2003 at 05:55:30PM +0100, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
> > On Sun, Dec 14, 2003 at 09:05:39AM -0700, Joel Baker wrote:
> > > Thus, he probably has little choice, in some cases, but to depend on others
> > > to deal with some of hte work, and try to coordinate with them (some of
> >
> > Try to coordinate? When there would have been a try to cooperate by him, I
> > wouldn´t complain... but I do complain.
>
> Unless you are the local administrator of one of the build daemons, I
> doubt you'd have seen any of his attempts at coordination.

He is, and hasn't seen any such attempt. Nor have I, being the DD
responsible for the buildd he's the local admin of.

(Not that I agree with Ingo that there's reason for complaints -at
least, not yet- but that's a different matter entirely)

--
Wouter Verhelst
"Stop breathing down my neck." "My breathing is merely a simulation."