Re: RFP: intellisense.vim - Intellisense for Vim

Hi Juhapekka, hi Debianers!

On 2003-12-05 19:34 +0200, Juhapekka Tolvanen wrote:

> Package: wnpp
> Severity: normal

I just corrected that to wishlist.

> http://insenvim.sourceforge.net/front.php

I took at the sources. Did you try compiling them under Linux? Things
like '#include <windows.h>', all these Win-looking base classes, the
dependency on MFC and the DLL stuff seem to make that pretty hard :-/.
There are not even Makefiles to give it a try.

Unless you managed to compile the stuff (it seems to be very
interesting), I suggest that you close this bug.

Have a nice day!

Martin
--
Martin Pitt                 Debian GNU/Linux Developer
martin@piware.de                      mpitt@debian.org