Re: gnome???

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 02:00:42PM -0800, Ivan Jelic wrote:
> is there any chance for gnome 2.4 to be included in sarge? maybe as
> option? which desktop enviroments are you planing to include in sarge?

Currently as far as I know Gnome 2.2, KDE 3.1.4 and XFCE 4.0 will be in
sarge. There were some plans on getting Gnome 2.4 into sid and possibly
sarge but I don't know the current status of this plan. The Gnome team
wanted to insure that all of Gnome 2.2 was in sarge before transitioning
to Gnome 2.4.

Chris Cheney