Re: FTBFS: architecture all packages

On Sun, Aug 17, 2003 at 01:02:13PM -0500, Joe Wreschnig wrote:
> I long for the day when binaryless uploads are mandatory (and this is
> coming from someone who's been bitten by FTBFS more than once ).

Somebody comes up with this about once every month or two. It remains
bogus. Why do you think that it would be more likely to build if the
maintainer builds it zero times instead of one? It seems fairly
evident to me that this would make FTBFS issues *more* common, not
less.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |