Re: [Proposal] Debconf4 in Brazil

John H. Robinson, IV dijo [Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 12:02:42PM -0700]:
> Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> > Well... If this kind of problems can not be easily solved (although I
> > *do* want to go to Brazil, and there are many interesting things there,
> > both in the Free Software and meatspace arenas), I am interested in
> > setting up a Debcamp+Debconf in Mexico - Once again, if it is not for
> > 2004, I'll push for it to be in 2006.
>
> the Ensenada Linux User Group would be interested in joining in with
> such a DEBCONF. i have spoken to one of the leaders about it, and he was
> very amiable to the proposition.

Ensenada?! I am quite glad/surprised to hear this - Who is there in
Ensenada? I am going to give a talk there by mid-November (Urivan Saaib
invited me). Do you know him? Do you know about the conference he is
planning?

Anyway, we can meet for a nice keysigning :)

Greetigns,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.cx - (+52-55)5630-9700 ext. 1366
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23