Re: Processed: Tagging as upstream problem

Hi, Anthony Towns wrote:

> The upstream tag is so maintainers can more easily track upstream bugs
> that they haven't actually forwarded upstream.

Hmm, that would say that the question I asked,

>>... should the RC bug report flag a bug with 'F' if it has been
>>forwarded?

should be answered with "yes", and somebody (probably me, because I
suggested it ;-) should prepare a patch.

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de
A young husband with an inferiority complex insisted he was just a