Re: [mass bug filing?] Short descriptions being used as long descriptions and other policy violations

On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 02:25:03PM -0700, Neil Spring <nspring@cs.washington.edu> was heard to say:
> dpkg-souce(1) implies that substitution variables are
> limited to a single line (which seems poorly suited to long
> descriptions).

  Then as long as the shared part is a single paragraph you should be fine.

  Actually, it looks like you could use ${Newline} and friends to
include multiple lines (I haven't tried this myself, though)

  Daniel

|                        After the game, the king and                         |
|                        the pawn go in the same box.                         |
|                          -- Italian proverb                                 |
\------- (if (not (understand-this)) (go-to http://www.schemers.org)) --------/