Re: debian-exim mailing list?

Marc Haber (2003-05-25 23:53:31 +0200) :

> We actually discussed on the internal exim mailing list whether to
> move the existing mailing list to alioth and decided against doing
> so for lack of a web archive.

Point of information: lists on Alioth are managed by Mailman, which
does provide a web archive.  Admittedly, not the same interface as
what's on http://lists.debian.org, and no search engine, but still
present.

  I have no idea (nor desire to get one) on what you're debating,
though.  Just pointing out a fact.  I really don't care whether you
create a list on Alioth, or on lists.debian.org, or not at all.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Êtes vous sûr ? (O/N)