Re: Accepted directory-administrator 1.3.5-1 (i386 source)

On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 08:11:23PM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> Consider the admin, who discovers some bug.  They look at the changelogs for
> the problem package, seeing if it had a similiar bug.  Also, consider that
> this system is not online, and the admin has no network connection.

Well, an admin who is not online but do has changelogs which are more recent
that his installed packages is for sure quite seldom. I wonder is that is a
very common reason at all.

For those admins i would suggest to mirror mozilla bugtracker in addition to
mozilla archive. :)

Greetings
Bernd
--