Re: Delegations

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 04:00:23AM +1000, Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader wrote:
> Over the last few weeks, I have talked to several developers who are
> involved in important areas of Debian.  I will continue to do this in order
> to get a clear picture of where help is needed.

[security team, Project Secretary, OASIS representative, Desktop Linux
Consortium representative]

> Other than the changes described above, everything remains the same for now.

Has there been any progress in formalizing the delegate status of
positions that existed prior to the ratification of our Constitution?
Do the people occupying these positions believe themselves to be
delegates or not?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Somewhere, there is a .sig so funny
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    that reading it will cause an