Re: Debian MIA check

James Troup wrote:
> Jay Kominek <jkominek@debian.org>
> Nathan Myers <ncm@debian.org>

I happen to know of a machine Jay logged into yesterday, so I have emailed
him at that account. I have mailed Nathan too, though he seems to be in
the middle of a job change and move.

My, a lot of folks I hate to see go, but James has done an excellent job.
Oh and James, would you mind listing those who retired to emeritus?

Here is a list of packages in unstable maintained by people on James's
lists. May not be complete, but I grepped for names and for emails
seperately so probably found most of them.

Mail bounces:

Chris Reed
	 xitalk
Dale James Thompson
	 postilion

No reply:

Andrew Feinberg
	gnap
Craig Brozefsky
	cl-uncommonsql-oracle
	cl-imho
	cl-local-time
	cl-local-time-db
	cl-odcl
	cl-uncommonsql
	cl-uncommonsql-mysql
	cl-uncommonsql-postgresql
	libapache-mod-webapp
Greg Olszewski
	vtun
Jean Pierre LeJacq
	cracklib-runtime
	cracklib2
	cracklib2-dev
	wn
Joost Kooij
	xbat
Joost Witteveen
	menu		(but Bill Allombert is a co-maintainer)
Justin Maurer
	swisswatch
Karl Bartel
	black-box