Re: noicon.xpm?

Em Mon, 12 May 2003 21:24:42 +0200, Wouter Verhelst <wouter@grep.be> escreveu:

> Will adding an icon remove that confusion? Perhaps those people, or
> others, will think that menu options with the famous 'swirl' icon are
> enabled, while others are not. I mean, the swirl has some kind of motion
> in it, so it surely must mean it's activated, right?

Yes, perhaps yes. I really don't think adding default icons is The Right
Thing, but I still think that'd be better than nothing. It's a matter
of taste and opinion, I guess. I think the debian swirl is ok as a default
icon on my gnome menu, while Christian thinks it's ugly.

> I mean, what did you think? That you can understand how computers work
> by looking at the interface? Like "Oh, that's a computer? Ah, now I see
> how the C programming language works!"

Nah, I know that's not the case. But I still believe the default icons
would make the menu look more consistent (I'm using them =P)

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian: <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>