Re: noicon.xpm?

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 03:10:58PM -0400, Daniel Burrows <dnb114@psu.edu> was heard to say:
> (for comparison, it looks like KDE uses icon() instead, while
> icewm uses $icon and the other WMs don't use the icon at all)

  Of course, I meant "the other WMs/menu programs installed on my computer".
That appears to be kdm, pdmenu, twm, and rxvt (??).

  Daniel

|             "I've struggled with reality for thirty-five years,             |
|              but I'm glad to say that I finally won."                       |
|               -- _Harvey_                                                   |