libgphoto2 needs to be rebuild on alpha

Thanks to the enlightening Bjorn Stenberg script, I finally understood
why gphoto2 was not entering in testing (at least one reason preventing
it).

It appears that the current libgphoto2 on alpha is linked against an old
libexif. What is the best way of dealing with this? I guess there is a
better way than to simply upload a new libgphoto2 for all archs.
Can someone rebuild it or do I have access to an debian/alpha machine to
do it myself?

Thanks,
Christophe

A qui sait comprendre, peu de mots suffisent.
(Intelligenti pauca.)