RE: Non-debian running DD's (Was: Re: stop abusing debconf alread y)

On Fri, 2003-04-25 at 21:12, Milanuk, Monte wrote:
> Gag.  Mail might actually be useful if Apple had had the brains to include
> simple stuff like *threading* of messages.  All the fluff in the world, and
> the message sorting of pine.  Go figure.  When I got my first Mac (eMac
> running 10.1.5 w/ the Jaguar disks in the box) I'd been reading all these
> wonderful reviews of the various mail clients for OS X, and the authors
> especially gushed about Mail.app.  When I finally figured out it plain
> didn't support message threading, and found out that a lot of other people
> had the same gripe, I wondered, 'what in the blue blazes do these writers
> actually use email for?'  I guess 'normal' people don't subscribe to
> mailing-lists, where threading is *essential*.

As a long time Mac admin/programmer, one of the things I've noticed
about a lot of Mac users is that they will gush over anything Apple does
or makes.  If Apple made Windows, they would love it.

--
The more I use other operating systems, the more I like Debian GNU/Linux
http://www.debian.org      http://www.gnu.org      http://www.linux.org