Re: Bug in apt-get ? [replace essential package / Yes, do as I say]

On Sat, Apr 26, 2003 at 11:12:00AM +0000, Miquel van Smoorenburg <miquels@cistron-office.nl> was heard to say:
> # dpkg -i file-rc_0.8.0_all.deb
> Selecting previously deselected package file-rc.
> dpkg: considering removing sysv-rc in favour of file-rc ...
> dpkg: yes, will remove sysv-rc in favour of file-rc.
> (Reading database ... 39148 files and directories currently installed.)
> Unpacking file-rc (from file-rc_0.8.0_all.deb) ...
> Setting up file-rc (0.8.0) ...

  Where'd this deb come from?  0.7.0 is all I can find in the archive..

  Daniel

|            "But what *does* kill me bloody well leaves me dead!"            |
|              -- Terry Pratchett, _Carpe Jugulum_                            |
\---- Be like the kid in the movie!  Play chess! -- http://www.uschess.org ---/