How could i read the data which is in iptales from my tty

Hi,

How could i read the data which is in iptables from my tty.

I have a problem with my program.I want to read the data in iptable(which has source,dest ip address and the port number)from my tty(terminal).

I tried wiht /usr/src/linux/net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_LOG.c code.But i got the error message when i use that structure...

OS:Linux

Please give me the idea ..which you know better solution...

with regards,

Murali Subramanian

War on Iraq. See latest update. News, views and more