Re: Bits from the next DPL

On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 11:58:13PM +1000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> This year's election has certainly been a very interesting one.  Most of
> the candidates had well thought-out platforms with great ideas in them.

What interested me was the diversity of the plans... they didn't seem to
overlap very much...

I would love to see the new DPL giving an authorised mandate to the
other contenders to do the stuff they had hoped to do as DPL. I reckon
you (Martin) BDale BRobinson would make a great leadership team - each
able and wanting to work in different areas.

--
Paul