Re: manpage character cleanup for UTF-8 compatibility

* Chris Cheney <ccheney@cheney.cx> [20030325 18:37 PST]:
> Good Luck :)
>
> Hopefully another flamewar won't result from the mass bug filing issue...

Well, I don't know if 'mass-filing' is really the term.  So far I've only
encountered about 5 packages, and I'll only be filing bugs as fast as I
can provide patches, so hopefully this will result in fixes rather than
just annoying dozens of maintainers =)

good times,
Vineet
--
http://www.doorstop.net/
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  --Benjamin Franklin