Re: mutt and BUFFY_SIZE

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 11:19:04AM +0100, KELEMEN Peter wrote:
> For example, Berkeley mailboxes residing on AFS volumes can
> benefit from BUFFY_SIZE being enabled.

I noticed that with the latest mutt reading my 6000 mail maildir style
mailbox does not process faster or slower as before, but the counter is not
counting the slow process anymore. I mean the counter very fast reaches 6000
and then it takes 30sec for the listing to show up. Is this related?

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --