Re: Fwd: libpam-radius-auth_1.3.15-5_i386.changes REJECTED (fwd)

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, martin f krafft wrote:

> right, and i have not uploaded the .orig.tar.gz. it's still mentioned
> in the .dsc file, so this means that the .orig.tar.gz file has changed
> between revisions? fabbione?

No. The orig.tar.gz was exactly the same in terms of contents. I dunno why
i endup in having one with a different md5sum from the one in the pool but
for sure diff <pool>orig.tar.gz <mine>.orig.tar.gz = 0.

probably i did a repack without thinking about it.

Fabio

--
drac (1.11-7) unstable; urgency=low
  * added IPv6 patch from the great IPv6 Team

 -- Noel Koethe <noel@debian.org>  Sun,  9 Feb 2003 19:33:00 +0100