Re: Possible bug in Tiger rc file, latest package (3.1-8)

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 01:59:43AM +0000, Carlos Sousa wrote:
> It seems the 3rd line above should be commented, like this:
>
>    #Tiger_Embedded_OK_Owners='root|bin|uucp|daemon|adm'
>
> Is this right?

I don't know. But if you've read the documentation available and still
find this weird, you should report a minor bug (this doesn't seem
harmful to me) against the package : either you're right or there should
be a comment here explaining why a line is duplicated.

If you've never reported a bug, the BTS may be intimidating, but after a
few reports one gets quickly addicted ;)

--
Jeremie Koenig <sprite@sprite.fr.eu.org>